What to ask your doctor about nasopharyngeal cancer diagnosis
This page contains questions you might want to ask your doctor about nasopharyngeal cancer tests
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- How soon do I need to have the tests?
- Will the tests show whether my cancer can be treated?
- Will you know what treatment I will need when you have the results?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
- Should I bring someone with me when I have these tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team