What to ask your doctor about diagnosing nasal and sinus cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- How long will the results take?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- Will you know what treatment I will need when you have the results?
- Will the tests show whether my cancer can be operated on?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do I need to have an anaesthetic for any of the tests?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
- Should I bring someone with me when I have these tests?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team