What to ask your doctor about nasal and sinus cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Am I more likely to get cancer of the nasal cavity or paranasal sinuses than anyone else?
- I used to smoke - does this mean I will get a nasal cavity or paranasal sinus cancer?
- How should I go about giving up smoking?
- How will I know if I have cancer of the nasal cavity or paranasal sinuses?
- I am exposed to certain chemicals or wood dust at work. Does this affect my risk of nasal cavity or paranasal sinus cancers?
- Can I be screened for nasal cavity or paranasal sinus cancers?
- Do nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancers run in families?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my risk of nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancers?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team