What to ask your doctor about tests for myeloma
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- Why do I have to have these tests?
- What will these tests show?
- Are any of these tests painful?
- Are there any risks with any of these tests?
- Can I eat normally before these tests?
- What are the side effects of these tests?
- Do I have to stay in hospital for any of these tests?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have these tests?
- How long will it take to get the test results?
- Who will give me the test results?
- How will I get the results?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 11 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team