What to ask your doctor about mouth cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Am I more likely to get cancer of the mouth or oropharynx than anyone else?
- I used to smoke so does this mean I will get a mouth or oropharyngeal cancer?
- I used to chew tobacco so does this mean I will get a mouth or oropharyngeal cancer?
- How can I give up smoking?
- What is a safe amount of alcohol to drink each week?
- How will I know if I have cancer of the mouth or oropharynx?
- Will my diet increase my risk of a mouth or oropharyngeal cancer?
- A family member has mouth cancer so am I more at risk?
- What can I do to lower my risk of mouth and oropharyngeal cancer?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team