What to ask your doctor about treating mesothelioma
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What can you tell me about mesothelioma?
- What stage is it?
- What sort of treatment do you recommend?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- Is there a choice of treatment?
- How long will treatment last?
- Will I have to have any surgery or radiotherapy or chemotherapy?
- What side effects will there be?
- Is there anything I can do to help reduce the side effects?
- When will you know how well the treatment has worked?
- What will you be able to tell me?
- How often will you see me after treatment has finished?
- What should I do if I am worried between appointments?
- Will I be able to have more treatment if the mesothelioma comes back?
- Are there any experimental treatments that might help?
- Are there any clinical trials that you would recommend for me?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team