What to ask your doctor about chemotherapy for mesothelioma
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why are you recommending chemotherapy for me?
- What do you expect the treatment to achieve?
- What are the risks and benefits of this treatment?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital?
- Can I have outpatient treatment or will I have to stay in hospital?
- How long will the course of treatment last?
- What are the likely side effects?
- Are there long term side effects?
- Will my hair fall out?
- Can I have a wig on the NHS?
- Are there any clinical trials I might be able to join?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team