What to ask your doctor about melanoma
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How will I know if I have melanoma?
- What are the signs that a mole may be becoming cancerous?
- Am I more likely to get melanoma than anyone else?
- What can I do to help prevent a melanoma?
- My sister had a cancerous mole removed, so am I at higher risk?
- Can I have screening for melanoma?
- I have a lot of moles so should I get them checked?
- How often should I have them checked?
- Is there a clinic that checks moles (pigmented lesion clinic) I can go to?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team