What to ask your doctor about lung cancer treatment
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What is the stage of my cancer and what does that mean for me?
- What is the grade of my cancer and what does that mean for me?
- What sort of treatment do I need?
- Is there any choice of treatments?
- How long will I have treatment for?
- Is there any written information I can have on my treatment?
- Is there a specialist nurse I can see?
- How often will I need to travel to hospital?
- Is there any transport or help with fares available?
- Could you arrange for me to have a second opinion?
- How often will you want to see me when my treatment is finished?
- What will happen at my follow up appointments?
- What should I do if I am worried between appointments?
- Is there anything I should be looking out for?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 14 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team