What to ask your doctor about advanced lung cancer treatment
Questions you may want to ask your doctor about treatment for advanced lung cancer
- Now my cancer has come back, which treatment do you recommend for me?
- What will the treatment do for me?
- Is my breathlessness likely to be caused by a blocked airway?
- Can I have laser treatment and what are the side effects?
- What will happen if the cancer grows back again?
- Can I have a tube (stent) put in as an outpatient?
- Will I be able to feel the stent?
- Would radio wave treatment or photodynamic therapy reduce my breathlessness?
- What are the side effects of the treatment you recommend?
- Are there any experimental treatments or trials you would recommend for me?
- Is there a counsellor here I could talk things through with?
- What will happen if I decide not to have any more treatment?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team