What to ask your doctor about living with lung cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How long will it take me to get over my treatment?
- Will I be able to go back to work?
- Can I take up my usual sports, hobbies and activities again?
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- How can I learn to cope with my breathlessness?
- Is there a breathlessness clinic I could go to?
- Is there a specialist nurse I could see?
- How do I get practical help at home?
- Who can advise me on money matters or help with benefit claims?
- Is there transport to take me to hospital appointments?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 21 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team