What to ask your doctor about treating laryngeal cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What stage is my cancer?
- What can you tell me about the stage of my cancer?
- How do you tell the stage of the cancer?
- How likely is it that my cancer will come back after treatment?
- How likely is it that my cancer will have spread?
- What type of treatment do I need?
- Is there written information you can give me about these treatments?
- How often will I have to come to hospital for treatment?
- Is there any transport available?
- Is it possible to have help with travel costs?
- Can you arrange a second opinion for me?
- Are there any experimental treatments that might help?
- Is there any research going on in to cancer of the larynx?
- How often will I have to come for follow up appointments?
- What should I do if I am worried between appointments?
- Is there a counsellor I could talk things through with?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team