What to ask your doctor about laryngeal cancer chemotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why do you think I need to have chemotherapy?
- What will the chemotherapy do for me?
- How will the chemotherapy be given to me?
- Will the chemotherapy be combined with radiotherapy?
- What will the side effects be?
- Are there any long term effects of this treatment?
- How long will the treatment last?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital?
- Is it possible to get help with fares or transport to and from the hospital?
- Is there anything I will have to do at home – for example change the chemotherapy bags in a pump?
- What if I cannot manage?
- Is there a clinical trial that is suitable for me?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team