What to ask your doctor about biological therapies for kidney cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Would biological therapy help me?
- Which biological therapies are available?
- Why have you suggested biological therapy for me?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- Is there any choice of treatment?
- What are the short and long term side effects?
- Is there anything that can help with side effects?
- How long will I have treatment for?
- Is there a number I can call if I'm worried between appointments?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team