What to ask your doctor about kidney cancer tests
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- Will the tests show if the cancer has spread?
- How reliable are the tests?
- Will you know what treatment I need when you have the results?
- Do I have to do anything to prepare for any of the tests?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have my tests as an outpatient?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take and who will give them to me?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team