What to ask your doctor about kidney cancer
Some questions you may want to ask
- How will I know if I have kidney cancer?
- Am I more likely to get kidney cancer than anyone else?
- I used to smoke, so am I more likely to get kidney cancer?
- I get a lot of urine infections, so do I have more chance of getting kidney cancer?
- Can I be screened for kidney cancer?
- Am I more at risk of getting kidney cancer because someone else in my family has had it?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team