What to ask your doctor about tests for Hodgkin lymphoma
These are some questions you might like to ask your doctor if you are having tests for Hodgkin lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease).
- What tests are you going to do?
- Why do I have to have these tests?
- What will the tests show?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Are there any risks with any of these tests?
- Can I eat and drink normally beforehand?
- Are there any side effects afterwards?
- Do I have to stay in hospital for any of the tests?
- How long will they take?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the results?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 6 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team