What to ask your doctor about Hodgkin lymphoma
These are some questions you may want to ask your doctor about Hodgkin lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease).
- I have swollen glands in my neck. Could I have Hodgkin lymphoma?
- How can you tell if I have an infection, or if I have Hodgkin lymphoma?
- Am I more likely to get Hodgkin lymphoma than anyone else?
- How common is Hodgkin lymphoma?
- My sister had Hodgkin lymphoma. Does that make me more likely to get it?
- A member of my family had Hodgkin lymphoma and I'm worried about it. Is there any screening available?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team