All about Hodgkin lymphoma (Hodgkin disease), including symptoms and causes of Hodgkin disease, tests and scans to diagnose lymphoma, treatment including radiotherapy, chemotherapy, biological therapy (rituximab or Mabthera) and current research. Living with Hodgkin lymphoma covers coping with your diagnosis of Hodgkin lymphoma, recovering from stem cell transplant and how treatment may affect your sex life.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Genetic risk factor links Hodgkin lymphoma and multiple sclerosis
- A genetic variant previously shown to be a risk factor for multiple sclerosis (MS) may also increase the risk of developing Hodgkin lymphoma...
- 22 Oct 2013
- Some children with Hodgkin's lymphoma 'could be spared radiotherapy'
- Some children with early-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma who respond to initial chemotherapy may not need subsequent radiotherapy, according t...
- 28 Jun 2012
- Less intense chemo 'better for some Hodgkin's lymphoma patients'
- Giving patients fewer doses of a type of chemotherapy increases the effectiveness of a Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment, and reduces side effect...
- 4 Apr 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team