What to ask your doctor about treating hairy cell leukaemia
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What sort of treatment do I need?
- Why would you recommend that treatment?
- What do you expect the treatment to do for me?
- Is there a choice of treatments?
- Will I be able to have another treatment if my disease flares up or returns?
- How long will my treatment last?
- What will the side effects be?
- Can you arrange for me to have a second opinion?
- Is there a clinical trial that I could join?
- Will I still be able to have children after treatment?
- How often will you see me when my treatment is finished?
- When will I be able to go abroad for a holiday?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team