What to ask your doctor about living with hairy cell leukaemia
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How will my treatment affect me?
- Will I ever get back to normal?
- Will I have treatment side effects that affect my daily life?
- Will I be able to go back to work?
- Is there anything I should or shouldn’t eat?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits and grants?
- What practical help is available?
- Why did this happen to me?
- Are my children at risk of getting cancer?
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Can you refer me for counselling?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- Could you refer me to a specialist cancer nurse?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team