What to ask your doctor about diagnosing hairy cell leukaemia
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- Why do I have to have them?
- What will the tests show?
- Will any of the tests be painful?
- Are there any risks with any of these tests?
- Can I eat normally before the tests?
- Can I bring someone with me while I am having these tests?
- Will I have to go into hospital for any of these tests?
- What do you expect the results of the tests to tell you?
- How long will it take to get the results of the test?
- Who will give me the results of the test?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team