What to ask your doctor about chemotherapy for gallbladder cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why do you think I need to have chemotherapy
- What will the chemotherapy do for me?
- How will you give the chemotherapy to me?
- What will the side effects be?
- What should I do if I am worried about a side effect?
- Is there a number I can call for advice or in an emergency?
- How long will the treatment last?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital?
- Is it possible to get help with fares or transport to and from the hospital?
- Is there anything I will have to do at home (for example change the chemotherapy bags in a pump)?
- Who can help if I can't manage?
- Are there any long term effects of this treatment?
- Is there a clinical trial that is suitable for me?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team