What to ask your doctor about living with gallbladder cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What is advanced cancer?
- If I have problems eating, who can I go to for help?
- Will I need a special diet?
- Is there anything I shouldn’t eat?
- Will I need any extra vitamins or other diet supplements?
- How do I see a dietician?
- Will I have any problems with my bowels?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits and grants?
- What practical help is available?
- Why did this happen to me?
- Are my children at risk of getting cancer of the gallbladder?
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Can you refer me for counselling?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- Could you refer me to a symptom control nurse or palliative care nurse?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team