What to ask your doctor about eye cancer surgery
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What type of surgery do I need to treat my eye cancer?
- Will my eye surgery affect the way I look?
- Will my eye surgery affect how well I can see?
- Will I be able to move my eye after surgery?
- Will I have an eye (orbital) implant put in during surgery?
- What are the side effects of surgery?
- If I need to have an artificial eye, how long will I have to wait after surgery to have this fitted?
- Will other people be able to tell I have an artificial eye?
- Can I drive with an artificial eye?
- Can I play sport with an artificial eye?
- How do I look after my artificial eye?
- Is there a specialist nurse I can talk to?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team