What to ask your doctor about eye cancer radiotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why are you recommending radiotherapy for me?
- Are there any other types of treatment I could have?
- How will the treatment help me?
- What are the likely side effects?
- How long will the side effects last?
- Is there anything I can do to help reduce the side effects?
- Are there any long term or permanent side effects?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital for treatment?
- Can I get help with fares to and from the hospital?
- Is there any transport available?
- Will I have to stay in hospital, and if so, for how long?
- Is there a number I can ring if I am worried about anything when I am at home?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team