What to ask your doctor about living with chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML)
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How will my treatment affect me?
- Will I ever get back to normal?
- Will I have treatment side effects that affect my daily life?
- Will I be able to go back to work?
- Is there anything I should or shouldn’t eat?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits and grants?
- What practical help is available?
- Where can I get help to deal with my feelings?
- Can you refer me for counselling?
- Can I get help with travel costs to the hospital?
- Could you refer me to a specialist nurse?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 6 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team