What to ask your doctor about chronic myeloid leukaemia tests
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- Why do I have to have them?
- What will the tests show?
- Are there any risks with any of these tests?
- Are any of these tests likely to be painful?
- Can I eat normally before the tests?
- Can I bring someone with me while I have these tests?
- Will I have to go into hospital for any of these tests?
- How long will it take to get the results?
- Who will give me the results?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team