What to ask your doctor about chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML)
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How would I know if I had a form of chronic leukaemia?
- Am I more likely to develop leukaemia than anyone else?
- I have some swollen glands in my neck – how can you be sure that they are an infection and not leukaemia?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my risk of developing chronic leukaemia?
- Are there guidelines for when someone should see a specialist if they have symptoms that could be due to leukaemia?
- A family member has CML – am I at increased risk of developing it?
Rated 2 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team