What to ask your doctor about treating chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What stage of CLL do I have?
- What sort of treatment do I need?
- Why are you recommending that treatment?
- What do you expect the treatment to do for me?
- Is there a choice of treatments?
- Will I be able to have another treatment if my leukaemia starts to develop more quickly or comes back after treatment?
- How long will my treatment last?
- What will the side effects be?
- Is there a clinical trial that I could join?
- How often might you want to see me when my treatment is finished?
- When will I be able to go abroad for a holiday?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 10 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team