What to ask your doctor about living with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How will my treatment affect me?
- Will I ever get back to normal?
- Will the side effects affect my daily life?
- Will I be able to go back to work?
- Is there anything I should or shouldn’t eat?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits and grants?
- What practical help is available?
- Where can I get help to deal with my feelings?
- Can you refer me for counselling?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- Could you refer me to a clinical nurse specialist?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 9 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team