What to ask your doctor about diagnosing chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests will I need to have?
- Why do I have to have them?
- What will the tests show?
- Are there any risks associated with any of these tests?
- Are any of these tests likely to be painful?
- Can I eat normally before the tests?
- Can I bring someone with me while I have the tests?
- Will I have to go into hospital for any of these tests?
- What do you expect the results of the tests to tell you?
- How long will it take to get the results of the test?
- Who will give me the results of the test?
Rated 2 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team