What to ask your doctor about chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How would I know if I had a type of chronic leukaemia?
- Am I more likely to develop leukaemia than any one else?
- I have some swollen glands in my neck – how can you be sure that they are an infection and not leukaemia?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my risk of developing chronic leukaemia?
- Someone in my family has had chronic lymphocytic leukaemia – does that increase my risk of getting it?
- Are there guidelines on when someone should see a specialist if they have symptoms that could be leukaemia?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team