What to ask your doctor about cervical cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- How will I know if I have cervical cancer?
- Am I more likely to get cervical cancer than anyone else?
- Will smoking affect my risk of cervical cancer?
- My mother had cervical cancer. Does this mean I am more likely to get it?
- Is there anything I can do to lower my risk of cervical cancer?
- How often should I have a smear test?
- Who will give me the results of my smear test?
- Will the results be explained to me?
- I have had a hysterectomy. Do I still need smear tests?
- How are smears checked in this health authority?
- Is there an alternative to smear tests?
- I have had an abnormal smear. How long will I have to wait for treatment?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team