What to ask your doctor about carcinoid treatment
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What stage of carcinoid do I have?
- What treatment do I need?
- Is there a choice of treatments?
- Will this cure my carcinoid?
- Are there any side effects of these treatments?
- Are there any long term side effects?
- Will I have to stay in hospital?
- How long will I have to stay in hospital?
- Is there transport available to take me for treatment?
- Who can I talk to if I have a problem?
- How often will I have to come for follow up appointments?
- Will I have any tests at these appointments?
- Is there any research I can take part in?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team