What to ask your doctor about coping with carcinoid | Cancer Research UK
Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter

What to ask your doctor about coping with carcinoid

Men and women discussing carcinoid cancer

Some questions you might like to ask your doctor

  • How will I be after treatment?
  • How might carcinoid affect my daily life?
  • How can I cope with the symptoms of carcinoid syndrome?
  • Who can help and support me?
  • Can my partner also get help and support?
  • Where can I get help with claiming benefits or grants?
  • What financial help is there for me?
  • Who can I talk to about my feelings?
  • Can I have counselling?
  • Will I have to pay for counselling?
  • Who can I ring if I have any problems or questions between appointments?
  • Can I see a specialist nurse?
Rate this page:
Submit rating


Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Rate this page
Rate this page for no comments box
Please enter feedback to continue submitting
Send feedback
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team

No Error

Updated: 30 June 2016