What to ask your doctor about coping with carcinoid
Some questions you might like to ask your doctor
- How will I be after treatment?
- How might carcinoid affect my daily life?
- How can I cope with the symptoms of carcinoid syndrome?
- Who can help and support me?
- Can my partner also get help and support?
- Where can I get help with claiming benefits or grants?
- What financial help is there for me?
- Who can I talk to about my feelings?
- Can I have counselling?
- Will I have to pay for counselling?
- Who can I ring if I have any problems or questions between appointments?
- Can I see a specialist nurse?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team