What to ask your doctor about breast cancer chemotherapy
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Why are you recommending chemotherapy for me?
- Is there any other treatment I can have instead?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- What drugs will I have and is there any choice of drugs?
- What are the short and long term side effects?
- Is there a treatment that won't make my hair fall out?
- Is there a treatment that won't make me infertile?
- How will chemotherapy affect my immune system and should I take anything to help boost it?
- How long will my course of treatment take?
- What can I do to help with side effects during chemotherapy?
- How will I know if I get an infection?
- Is there a number I can call if I'm worried about anything?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 12 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team