What to ask your doctor about secondary breast cancer treatment
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What treatments will be best for me?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- Do I have a choice of types of treatment?
- Is there a breast care nurse or counsellor I can talk to?
- What are the side effects of each treatment?
- What written information can you give me about my treatment?
- When will my treatment start?
- How long will my treatment last?
- Is there a number I can call if I'm worried?
- Are there any clinical trials or experimental treatments that would be helpful for me?
- What will happen if I decide not to have any more treatment?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team