What to ask your doctor about living with secondary breast cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How can I cope with treatment?
- How can you help me to manage any symptoms I get?
- Is there a specialist nurse I can see?
- How do I tell my family the cancer has come back?
- I don't want to worry my family so is there anyone else I can talk to?
- Is there any counselling available?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- How can I get to share experiences with other women in my situation?
- How can I get practical help?
- Is there anyone who can advise me on money matters, including claiming benefits?
- Who can tell me about what might happen in the future?
- How long can I live with secondary breast cancer?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 10 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team