What to ask your doctor about living with breast cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How long will it take for me to get back to normal life?
- Is there any counselling available to help me with the emotional side of breast cancer?
- Are there medicines to help reduce menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes?
- Will the medicines cause side effects?
- Is there any practical help I can get?
- How can I reduce tiredness?
- Would complementary therapies help me to cope with depression, tiredness or anxiety?
- Is there anyone who can help me with financial issues, including claiming benefits?
- What kind of birth control is best for me?
- How well does this type of birth control prevent pregnancy?
- What problems might I have if I get pregnant before my treatment is finished?
- How long after my treatment should I wait before trying to get pregnant?
- Are there health and other risks of being pregnant once the breast cancer treatment ends?
- How much exercise can I do?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 9 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team