What to ask your doctor about breast cancer tests
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- When will you know if I definitely have cancer?
- Which tests do I need?
- How long will it take before I get the results?
- How will you tell me the results?
- When will you tell me if there are signs the cancer has spread?
- If the results show the breast cancer has spread, what happens next?
- Will you test for hormone receptors?
- Will you test for HER2 receptors?
- When will I start treatment?
- Will I be able to see a breast care nurse?
- Who can I contact for emotional support?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 18 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team