Treating brain tumours
Brain tumour treatments include surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, biological therapy and steroids. Different types of tumour need different treatments. This section has pages about the treatments for particular types of brain tumour. If you have cancer that has spread to your brain from somewhere else, some of this information may not be right for you. We have information on secondary brain tumours that will be more suitable.
You can choose from the following menu
- Statistics and outlook for brain tumours
- Types of brain tumour treatment
- Surgery for brain tumours
- Radiotherapy for brain tumours
- Chemotherapy for brain tumours
- Treating secondary brain tumours
- Steroid treatment for brain tumours
- If your brain tumour comes back
- Follow up for brain tumours
- What's new for brain tumours?
- What to ask your doctor
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 35 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team