What to ask your doctor about tests for brain tumours
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests will I have?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have a brain tumour?
- Will the tests show if the brain tumour is benign or malignant?
- Will the tests show whether my brain tumour can be removed?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
- Should I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
- Will you need to discuss the results with other specialists to help decide the best treatment for me?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 10 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team