What to ask your doctor about living with bowel cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- How long will it take me to get over my treatment?
- When can I go back to work and take up my usual sports, hobbies and activities again?
- Where can I get help to deal with my feelings and emotions?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- Who can help me look after my stoma?
- How do I get the supplies I need for my stoma? Are these available on prescription?
- Is there anyone who can give advice or support about treatment affecting my sex life?
- What should I do if I have problems with my diet?
- Can I see a dietitian at this hospital?
- What practical support is available?
- Can I get any help with money problems, including claiming benefits?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team