What to ask your doctor about bladder cancer treatment
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What stage and grade is my bladder cancer?
- How does this affect my treatment?
- What is the likely outcome (prognosis) of my cancer?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- What written information you can give me about my treatment?
- Is there a specialist nurse I can see?
- Am I likely to need any other treatment in the future?
- Are there any experimental treatments that would help me, or clinical trials I might join?
- How do I get a second opinion?
- How often will I see you when my treatment finishes?
- What will happen at my follow up appointments?
- Is there a number I can call if I am worried between appointments?
- Is there anything I should look out for?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 23 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team