What to ask your doctor about treating early bladder cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What stage is my bladder cancer and what does this mean?
- What grade is my bladder cancer and what does this mean?
- How do stage and grade affect the type of treatment I need?
- Do I need any more treatment after my cystoscopy and treatment into the bladder?
- What type of treatment do I need?
- What are the short and long term side effects?
- Is there any choice of treatment?
- Which tests can show if my cancer has come back?
- How likely is it that my cancer will come back?
- How likely is it that my cancer will spread into the deeper layers of the bladder?
- What will happen if my cancer comes back?
- How often will I have follow up appointments and how long will they continue for?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 30 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team