What to ask your doctor on living with bladder cancer
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Who can answer my questions about coping after bladder surgery?
- How do I get the equipment I need to manage my urostomy or continent urinary diversion?
- Do I have to pay for any of the equipment?
- When can I go back to work?
- Can I start my usual sports, hobbies and activities again?
- Is there anyone I can talk to about how treatment has affected my sex life?
- Can my partner come too?
- Who can help me manage symptoms or treatment side effects?
- Is there a specialist nurse I can see?
- Where can I get help dealing with my feelings?
- Do I have to pay for counselling?
- What practical help is available?
- Is there anyone who can help me with money matters, including claiming benefits?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 10 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team