What to ask your doctor about bladder cancer tests
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What tests do I need to have?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- How reliable are the tests?
- Will you know which treatment I need when you get the results?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do I need to do anything to prepare for any of the tests?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have my tests as an outpatient?
- Can I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 11 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team