What to ask your doctor about treating anal cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What stage of cancer do I have?
- What treatment do I need?
- Is there a choice of treatments?
- Will this treatment cure my cancer?
- What are the side effects of these treatments?
- Will I be in pain?
- Are there any long term side effects?
- How often will I have to come to hospital for treatment?
- Will I have to stay in hospital or can I have it as an outpatient?
- Is there any transport available?
- Who can I contact if I have a problem/question?
- How often will I have follow up appointments?
- What tests will I have at these appointments?
- Is there any research going on in anal cancer?
- Can I go on a clinical trial?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team