What to ask your doctor about acute myeloid leukaemia
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Am I more likely to get acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) than anyone else?
- Someone in my family has had leukaemia so am I more likely to get it?
- How common is acute myeloid leukaemia?
- What else might be causing the symptoms I have?
- Do I need to have any tests done?
- Should I see a specialist?
- What type of AML do I have?
- What does this mean for me?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team